Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant
If you are expanding overseas and require additional capital to roll out aggressive expansion, IE’s Market Readiness Assistance Program is designed for that. It provides assistance for pre-scoped professional services for market assessment, market entry and business restructuring through internationalisation.
Get up to 70% of eligible third-party costs supported under the Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant. These costs cover activities such as:
- Overseas market set-up
- Identification of business partners
- Overseas market promotion
Click here for full list of supportable activities.
What financial support can I get?
- 70% of the eligible cost for activities listed above, capped at S$20,000 per company per fiscal year (valid for applications made by 31 March 2018)
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting on 1 April and ending on 31 March the following year
Who can apply for the MRA grant?
SMEs that fulfill the following criteria:
- Global HQ anchored in Singapore
- Company annual turnover of less than S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report